Friday, June 6, 2008

Medusa



I actually finished this like a week ago I have just been procrastinating to putting up. So here it is. This is the first digital drawing I do that I scanned. This was another Purgatory Sketch Club challenge. Well it was Greek mythology and I decided to go with Medusa. Most of the inspiration came from the movie Perseus. I'm not sure if I spelled that right or if it is actually the name of the movie I'm talking about, but anyway its the one where Medusa's lower body is that of a snake and he chops her head off and then kills the sea monster with it. I used some pictures of statues and a cave to give the statues some texture and for the background as well. Overall I'm satisfied with it but like always it could be better. 

2 comments:

000000 said...

MAG!

I already commented on this sketch at PSC (this is why I don't cross-post)!

This is my favorite sketch that you've posted so far!

By the way, the movie you are taking about is called THE CLASH OF THE TITANS.

Magdiel said...

bitching!! Thanks man