Friday, May 23, 2008

Samurai




This was another Purgatory Sketch Club challenge. It was the second one actually, but I just finished it because I really got into the the retired super heroes one. So anyways, here it is. The background sucks, I really didn't know what to so I ended up doing whatever. As far as the coloring, its getting better but not quite there. When I was close to finishing up, I noticed that the color scheme looked like that of a ninja turtle. Donatello to be exact, but with Leonardo's swords.  

2 comments:

Tauma'oe said...

i like the uncolored version much better. i think because you can see the shading through the colors it doesnt reach the desired results but like you said it just takes time and more ps knowledge i guess. tight though.

Magdiel said...

thanks sir