Monday, May 5, 2008

More Sketches




Here are some more sketches that I do at work, on my break.  But anyways the first one is of Batgirl, the inspiration for it came from the other Batman sketch I did. The one with her, Nightwing, and Robin in it. I kinda liked how it came out except for the face. I concentrated on the body a little too much that the face ended up looking bad. But whateve. I had the same problem with Wonder Woman. I also fucked up on the arms and hands. Again though, its just a sketch so its no big deal. The last ones are just sketches that I like to do just for the heck of it. I just start the face with no plan or idea at all. I just go with it until I think its "done." I did all of these on cardboard with a ball point pen, black, and red sharpie. I love drawing on cardboard and with ball point pen!! So again check 'em out and let me know what you think. 

No comments: