Thursday, May 22, 2008

Old Batman



This is a Purgatory Sketch Club challenge. Go check it out... The challenge was retired super heroes, and since the Batman is my favorite super hero, it was only natural that I was gonna draw him. So I did. I could not, however, do a funny or a gag. He's just to cool. Its hard for me to even begin to imagine him with a beer belly doing nothing. I think of him as a bad ass, wether he's young or old. So my interpretation is basically him with a cane and the bat signal in the back with his cowl off. This is to make you wonder, is he on his way out or back? Why is he looking back for? Is he not gonna kick some ass? I'm sure you could think of more. Again I did it by hand, photographed it and colored it in photoshop. It still needs work but I just wanted to put it up there. I'm fairly satisfied so I hope you will be too. Samurai coming soon.

No comments: